Programme and Admin Assistant
Are you a great problem-solver looking for a role at the heart of a small but mighty organisation? Do you have experience in administration, business, or office management?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for a Programme and Admin Assistant to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity for a well-organised and hardworking individual to become part of a fast paced leadership training consultancy.
In this role you will help coordinate the logistics of our training programmes, oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, organising people, information and other resources, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Help create PowerPoint slides, workbooks and other materials
- Manage schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Prepare meeting agendas and perform research for meetings as required
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and hotels
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Responsible for administrative and logistical tasks such as office equipment, couriers, sending packages, storage management etc.
- Provide general administrative and PA support to the Hub team
- Maintaining stock supplies of all merchandise
- Perform data entry into various business systems
- Help organise in-house events
- Coordinate and control of session arrangements prior to event
- Brief logistical requirements to Clients
- Prepare Session details and project information
- Arrange and organise event props and the delivery and collection
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience of working in office administration or in a similar role
- Strong administrative, communication and organisational skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Friendly and loves to help people
- A positive, can-do attitude & excellent team player
- Ability to manage their own time and be proactive
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of Creative Cloud is an advantage
- Knowledge of HubSpot an advantage
If you’re a great problem-solver looking for a role at the heart of a small but mighty organisation, and have experience in administration, business, or office management, we’d love to hear from you.
£20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Olivier Mythodrama is an equal opportunities employer. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.