Leading Culture Change
Based on ‘As You Like It’
Who is it for
- Organisations that have become bogged down in constrictive approaches and practices
- Leaders seeking to identify and change aspects of their working cultures that have become unsustainable
- Groups seeking to get ‘back to the roots’ of their organisations and their purposes
The impact of this programme
- An opportunity to step back from day to day activities to discover what truly matters to a business or organisation
- Techniques for becoming more present and more open to future possibilities
- Creative tools for forging deep, shared visions and meaning
Overview of story
As You Like It focuses on a group of disaffected members of a troubled court who have sought refuge in the Forest of Arden. In this natural setting, they have time to reflect, grow and rethink established ways of doing things. This enables them to return to court and establish a more enlightened regime.
As with the forest in the play, this programme provides space for you to go deeply into yourself, exploring new possibilities and accessing previously untapped resources. They return to their working roles renewed and revitalised. This is a programme about regeneration and renewal. It invites participants to leave behind ingrained approaches and discover what will truly nourish them and their organisations. This is a cultural leadership programme through the power of myth and drama.
Archetypes at play
Leading – Nurturer / Lover / Dreamer / Explorer
Supporting – Transformer / Renegade
Each course comes in multiple formats depending on how immersive an experience you need, or how extensive are the issues you want to overcome.
Key note, half day, 1, 2, 3, 5 days + bespoke programme.
What to expect
Having presence and being able to enhance your natural ‘performance’ is part of being a leader, however don’t worry we do not expect you to perform Shakespeare!