Based on ‘Macbeth’
Who is it for
- Leaders seeking better understanding of their own leadership styles and their consequences
- Teams looking for highest level performance through assessment of individual and group strenghts and weaknesses
- Group looking for stable leadership and group interaction after unsettled periods
The impact of this programme
- A deep understanding of 'servant leadership', rooted in measured assessment of self and others
- Insight into the importance of courageous and ethical value systems within an organisation
- Increased sensitivity to attitudes and behaviours that can derail individuals or teams along with awareness of potential remedies
Overview of story
Shakespeare’s psychological thriller offers us the contrasting stories of two leaders. Macbeth, corrupted by the seductive lure of power, degenerates from war hero to murderous tyrant. Malcolm, by contrast, bides his time, learning the arts of good leadership and forging the alliances necessary for him to restore enlightened rule to Scotland.
Depending on what is driving it, ambition can be vital to successful action or a catalyst for disaster. This programme focusses on courageous and insightful self-awareness and its power to create mutually supportive high-performance teams. It also looks at the shadow side –and demonstrates how awareness of this area is necessary in all groups and leads to greater dynamism trust and openness.
Archetypes at play
Leading – Sovereign / Strategist / Renegade / Explorer
Supporting – Transformer / Warrior
Each course comes in multiple formats depending on how immersive an experience you need, or how extensive are the issues you want to overcome.
Key note, half day, 1, 2, 3, 5 days + bespoke programme.
What to expect
Having presence and being able to enhance your natural ‘performance’ is part of being a leader, however don’t worry we do not expect you to perform Shakespeare!