Online Immersion Training
The nature of our current time is demanding and challenging. How we meet the ever-increasing winds of change will be key to our surviving and thriving in their midst. This programme explores a method allowing you to develop true agility. You will learn to read the archetypal energies that are at play in you and around you - and develop your capacity to flex to meet them effectively. Each session provides a coherent and multi-faceted foundation for successful agency in an increasingly complex and chaotic external environment. This powerful programme will enable you to co-operate with the prevailing spirits of the present and to sense and activate the best possible emerging future.
Archetypes at Work™ is a new experiential learning methodology to help individuals, teams and organisations become future-fit. Archetypes are the underlying patterns of human nature and experience. It offers a comprehensive framework to recognize and understand how people act - the better we understand these patterns and the more consciously we use them, the more effective we will be in our work.
This training will inform and enhance your effectiveness both personally and professionally. It offers a series of simple tools and exercises to approach all 10 Archetypes with an integrated practice; working with the body, the heart, the mind and the imagination to stimulate lasting and meaningful change.
Who is it for
This programme brings together a real diverse mixture of people from Programme Management, the world of HR, Senior Coaches, Business Owners and Creative Therapists.
It is suited to:
- Those looking to understand how to motivate, engage and inspire others in different and appropriate ways
- Anyone wishing to expand their range of leadership styles, influencing skills and behaviours
- Individuals, wishing to explore a meaningful and practical path towards personal development
- Professional and personal development practitioners seeking a coherent frame to understand individuals and systems - and guide them through change effectively
- Those wanting to develop the tools to make their lives and work more 'future-fit' especially through difficult and challenging times.
- Organisations wanting to foster a positive and proactive working environment
- Those wanting to broaden their horizons to meet our brave new world
The impact of this programme
- Develop individuals and teams, using a proven methodology based on performance psychology
- Expand your repertoire to become more versatile and effective
- Understand yourself and others in a profound way - recognise gifts, honour diversity and mitigate ‘shadow’ behaviours
- Maximise abilities to motivate and inspire action within projects and teams
- Develop agility and focus - enhancing life and leadership skills to meet a complex world
Richard Olivier & Guests
2 Online Sessions Per Week for 5 Weeks
(10 sessions in total)
3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26 November / 1, 3 December 2020
12:30-18:00 GMT, London UK
Tuesday 3 November 2020
Thursday 5 November 2020
Tuesday 10 November 2020
Thursday 12 November 2020
Tuesday 17 November 2020
Thursday 19 November 2020
Tuesday 24 November 2020
Thursday 26 Novemner 2020
Tuesday 1 December 2020
Thursday 3 December 2020