Our ethical policy has been established to set standards and provide guidelines regarding the way Olivier Mythodrama operates. It is important to us that we retain this set of core values and approaches to the process of doing business on a daily basis.
Creating and maintaining an atmosphere of good employee communication, involvement & responsibility both individually & as a team is of central importance to us. Lifelong learning through professional & personal development and the optimum use of our people’s talent is strongly encouraged.
Every employee has an equal opportunity for personal recognition and career development, regardless of personal background or belief. No form of discrimination or harassment is tolerated. An important part of this policy is recruiting, selecting, rewarding and promoting people who demonstrate entrepreneurial behaviour and show individual initiative in combination with a high degree of knowledge and experience of our offerings, markets and culture.
Everybody must play their part in providing quality and efficiency to our clients. We believe that integrity in dealings with clients is a prerequisite for a successful and sustained business relationship. Personal contact, helpful and responsive relationships are features of the service we provide to develop long term relations with our clients.
Olivier Mythodrama is concerned with the conservation of the environment in its broadest sense, and recognises that certain resources are finite and must be used responsibly. We will therefore:
- work with others toward a consensus on environmental quality standards which are desirable and attainable
- aim to improve all aspects of the business in respect of environmental issues
- pay particular attention to environmental issues including the conservation of energy and natural resources.
Health & Safety
We provide healthy and safe working conditions for all Employees and will do all that is reasonable and practicable to:
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and minimise any adverse effects on the environment
- Implement working practices to prevent personal injury and damage to property
- Making all employees aware of risk assessments and raise awareness of their own responsibilities for the health and safety of themselves and others.
Olivier Mythodrama is committed to the prevention of any violation of established Human Rights of any kind.
Conflict of interest
We do not allow bribery or political contributions and require employees to seek to avoid conflicts of interest and to disclose any that do exist. Employees must ensure that their actions are not affected by conflicts of interest.
Olivier Mythodrama regards information for the purpose of its business as a corporate asset which must be protected against loss of availability, infringement and improper disclosure. We seek to ensure as far as reasonably practicable, that this information is protected. This applies also to intellectual property including inventions, trade secrets, technical information, product design, production expertise, customers’ information etc.