Based on ‘Hamlet’
Who is it for
- Leaders in volatile, uncertain times or dealing with ambiguous or complex situations
- Leaders who want to be a creative catalyst for change
- Groups facing systemic problems that are beyond their immediate control
- Organisations that have become constricted by outdated narratives
- Those seeking to identify what needs to change for their organisations to evolve successfully through workplace change management
The impact of this programme
- Tools for finding meaning and direction in challenging times
- Increased ability to ‘read the signs’ in complex situations
- An appreciation of the value of self-reflective leadership
- Increased sensitivity to evolutionary tensions within organisations and awareness of how to respond creatively
Overview of story
Hamlet traces the journey of a troubled Danish prince, who is visited by the ghost of his father and charged with avenging his murder. Initially paralysed by fear of the unknown and the complexities of the situation at court, he ultimately rises to the challenge, rooting out what is “rotten in the state of Denmark”. All successful organisations need to move with the times. This is a programme about evolution in the work place (workplace change management). It shows leaders how to find meaning in challenging situations and move from seeing themselves as passive victims of fate to active agents of change.
This programme enables you to identify the calls to which you and your organisations must respond if you are to thrive, equipping you with creative tools to help you to move beyond the old stories which may be restricting. To be truly ready to answer the questions that the
emerging future is asking, you, like Hamlet, must listen to your ‘soul’. This process will allow you to pinpoint what needs to go out and what needs to come in: the preparations, changes and sacrifices required for a positive outcome.
Archetypes at play
Leading – Renegade / Sovereign / Dreamer
Supporting – Transformer / Explorer
Each course comes in multiple formats depending on how immersive an experience you need, or how extensive are the issues you want to overcome.
Key note, half day, 1, 2, 3, 5 days + bespoke programme.
What to expect
Having presence and being able to enhance your natural ‘performance’ is part of being a leader, however don’t worry we do not expect you to perform Shakespeare!