What is Archetypes at Work™?
Archetypes at Work™ is a cutting-edge method to assess and develop people and organisations to become fit for the future. Olivier Mythodrama is the first official partner to undertake this methodology, both in our classic story-led leadership programmes, and as a unique offering.
It offers a comprehensive framework to recognise and understand 'what's really going on' in individuals, teams and larger organisational systems. Combining psychological depth with a unique creative experiential approach to personal and professional development, this system is practical and accessible.
- Identify your leadership strengths and what you bring most to your organisation
- Recognise areas to develop and enhance these qualities to become a more complete leader
- Recognise personality traits in others and adapt your style to improve communication
- Develop a common language within teams
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in projects
- Deepen understanding of workplace values and ethos
- Build a culture of authentic feedback and communication
This has had a profound impact on me and my leadership – the best insights I’ve had for years.
VP, McDonald’s Corporation
For Leaders and Individuals: Online Immersion Programme
Find out how Archetypes can support growth in individuals and teams as they navigate their personal and professional lives. This October we will run our Online Immersion - a programme designed for everybody. Whether you wish to explore one or two leading Archetypes and the pitfalls of presenting 'too much', or discover those more 'off-stage', and what happens when they don't show up, this deep dive into the 10 Archetypes will help master your own journey of self-development.
Use the Archetypes at Work™ method in your Practice
The Archetypes at Work™ Guild has been developed, so coaches, mentors and facilitators can sucessfully use the Archetypes in their own work. Use the Archetypes for your clients' own personal development journey and learn how to facilitate groups and teams within organisations and the professional development world. Discover the many benefits of the guild, including becoming a recognised practitioner.